The Paramedic Scholarship Program is an educational scholarship program for paramedics pursuing an associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate in paramedicine. These include persons who are
- Paramedics entering an accredited college, university, trade school, or the workforce for the first time.
- Paramedic students that are already enrolled and seeking higher degree attainment.
- Paramedics who seek a specialty certification, (i.e., Community Paramedicine, Critical Care Transport, etc.).
- Review or refresher education due to changes in the workplace.
- Students recently finished high school, preparing for a degree in paramedicine.
Awards are provided for the recipients’ tuition and related expenses to aid them in obtaining the necessary educational certificate or degree to help achieve career goals and objectives. Associated costs include textbooks, lab fees, and other mandatory school fees. Rent, utility payments, travel expenses, repayment of student loans, or remaining balances payable to the recipient are not included. Scholarship awards are paid directly to the college, university, or trade school. Scholarship awards are valid and must be paid within one year of being awarded. Unclaimed awards will be returned to the Paramedic Scholarship Program for redistribution.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Demonstrate clearly defined career goals and objectives.
- Specify the educational requirements to attain the above purposes and objectives.
- Utilize programs available through colleges, universities, or trade schools
- 18 years of age or older
- Applicant must reside in the USA, although the university may be outside the USA (all funds are in US Dollars).
Selection criteria may include the following:
- Financial need
- Geographic boundaries
- Degree or certificate of interest
The Paramedic Foundation, Paramedic Network, and Mobile CE are proud to offer a scholarship program that assists the career pathway in paramedicine, allowing for both personal growth and expansion of our profession. The Paramedic Scholarship Program provides funding towards tuition for Mobile CE and all partnering accredited educational institutions. We are nonprofit organizations and designated public charities recognized as tax-exempt by the IRS under Section 501(c)(3). Contributions are tax-deductible.
For program details and application: firstname.lastname@example.org