Paramedicine is a domain of practice and health profession that specializes across a range of settings including, but not limited to, emergency and primary care. Paramedics work in a variety of clinical settings such as emergency medical services, ambulance services, hospitals, and clinics as well as non-clinical roles, such as education, leadership, public health, and research. Paramedics possess complex knowledge and skills, a broad scope of practice, and are an essential part of the healthcare system. Depending on location, paramedics may practice under medical direction or independently, often in unscheduled, unpredictable, or dynamic settings. Monash University – Department of Paramedicine, 2021.
The Paramedic Network empowers Paramedicine Practitioners to integrate safe and quality care into everyday practice. Whether student, novice, or seasoned clinician, we assist you with building a strong practice through education, research, networking, and advocacy.
Members will be eligible for discounts and special pricing
- Community Partners™ Complimentary Membership and special pricing for continuing professional development for emergency medical services
- Mobile CE™ Complimentary Membership and special pricing for initial education and continuing professional development in paramedicine specialties
- Community Paramedicine Association & Registry™ Complimentary Membership
- First Responder Scholarship opportunities
- CP-C Exam special member pricing
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, BBP, HIPPA, and NIMS Certifications
- National Registry 60-hour Refresher for EMT, AEMT, and Paramedic
- CPD (CE) for Community Paramedicine and Critical Care Transport
- CPD (CE) for EMS, Nursing, Social Work, and Counseling
- Market Place special member pricing
- Equipment discounts per sponsor
- Industry events discounted per sponsor
Join Today to begin receiving these excellent membership benefits and to help strengthen the Paramedicine profession. Thank you for your support!