for Advanced EMT and Paramedic
Mobile CE offers an accelerated, customized program to meet the need of agencies and organizations throughout the world. Our program requires a minimum six, with a cap of thirty-five students per session. Individual students are always welcome to register. In the event of a cancelled session, students will receive referral to our partner programs.
The Community Paramedic Technician Curriculum© (PCT) offers a standardized education that maintains global consistency, yet has the ability to meet the specific needs of each organization, community, province, state and nation. The Community Paramedic Technician™ is the foundation of Community Paramedicine and offers entry to the Community Paramedicine Global Curriculum and Career Pathway©
The length of the Community Paramedic Technician Curriculum© program, dependent on the entering student’s previous work experience, is completed within sixteen weeks, inclusive of clinical and practicum. Course transfer value: 11 credit hours.
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Knowledge of healthcare systems
- Commitment to maintaining and promoting good health to communities and individuals
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Commitment to the development of primary care skills
- Health history (immunizations, etc)
- Minimum current licensure of AEMT in the state of program or intended practice
Course Length: 16 weeks
Course Times: Customized for organizations
Additional Course Times: 5 pm –9 pm CT, if attending our scheduled program.
Textbooks: Community Health Paramedicine, Community and Public Health
Registration Refund and Cancellation Policy
***Cancellation & Refund requests must be made in writing 14 days prior to the start of the class. In the event of a last minute emergency, course rescheduling may be considered.