The Paramedic Network provides hosting opportunities for the highest quality education, tailored specifically to meet the needs of our Community Health Practitioners.
Located in Mason, Ohio, Lindner Center of HOPE is a comprehensive mental health center providing excellent, patient-centered, scientifically-advanced care for individuals suffering with mental illness. A state-of-the-science, mental health center and charter member of the National Network of Depression Centers, the Center provides psychiatric hospitalization and partial hospitalization for individuals age 12-years-old and older, outpatient services for all ages, diagnostic services for all ages and short-term residential mental health and addiction services for adults, outpatient services for substance abuse and co-occurring disorders for adults. The Center is also a contributor to mental health research. We can help you too. 513-536-HOPE(4673). If any have questions, you can contact Pricila Gran at (513) 536-0318 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest Resource Links
- Outpatient Services | LCOHPA – 513-536-0639
- Hospitalization | Our hospital is accepting admissions for those feeling unsafe, who need an environment in which to stabilize. Call 513-536-HOPE(4673)
- Residential | Our adult residential programs are accepting new admissions. Call 513-536-0537.
- Rapid Access Services | Our rapid assessment for level of care program. Call 513-536-0639.
- Coping with Crisis Program | 5-Day Therapeutic Restart. Call 513-536-0537.
Beckett Springs will transform the delivery of behavioral health services and solve the largest healthcare challenge of our generation, the lack of access to quality care for mental illness and addiction. We will:
- Engage with patients, families, employees, communities, healthcare providers, and health insurers to increase access to behavioral healthcare
- Provide a continuum of care that delivers the right care, in the right place, at the right time, at the right cost
- Partner to integrate behavioral and medical healthcare to improve the health of populations and reduce the per capita cost of healthcare
- Be nationally known for providing high quality, consistent, evidence-based, and innovative care
- Decrease suicide rates, decrease addiction-related deaths, reverse the decline in life expectancy, and improve productivity in the communities we serve
- Destigmatize mental illness and addiction, which are conditions that transcend race, gender, age, and socioeconomic class
Changing People’s Lives®.